This site provides statistics and numbers for ships and items in the Modern Warships mobile game.
It's still work in progress. Some features that will likely be added in the future:
- Customize ships with other than stock modules
- Track personal statistics like win rate and K/D (need to get in touch with the dev first to ask if an API can be used for this)
Data version: 0.54.0
Application version: 0.37.0
Brought to you by Settlement Defense Front
Current MW Stats team members are part of Settlement Defense Front.
The Settlement Defense Front [SetDef] is a fast growing clan full of active players.
If you're looking for a mostly casual clan, we're your top choice. Our server is active, our main language is English.
We are a global clan. The requirements to join are:
- you must be able to speak English fluently
- you need be lvl 15 or more
- your stats need to be at 75% both k/d and win ratio
There are no activity requirements. Our in game clan has room to spare as well.
We value communication, skill and intelligence.
Modern Warship Stats does not give any guarantee about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of information on this site.
This site is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Artstorm or Cube Software, or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates.
The name Modern Warships as well as any related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Feature: Added new tag filter which can be used to show only new or alpha items.
- Feature: Changed reload time display value from integer to a floating point number, i.e. it's displayed as a fractional number instead of rounded to the nearest second.
- Feature: Changed AOE radius to kilometers.
- Feature: Added AOE damage and radius to weapons.
- Feature: Calculated burst damage and DPM values so they include AOE damage.
- Fix: Added battle pass information in compare views.
- Fix: In module comparison view, moved ammo count from Characteristics to Statistics so it can be upgraded.
- Feature: On the module page, added list of ships or aircraft with the particular module.
- Fix: Added missing projectile health to comparison views.
- Fix: Removed required player rarity from the aircraft module. They have a required player rarity in the API but I think this information is misleading to many users since it's not visible in the game in any way.
- Fix: Removed rarity triangle from aircraft modules in the comparison view.
- Fix: Fixed hard point counts and damage values for rest of that aircraft. Every aircraft that had its stats changed: MQ9, FL71, KUSFC, Taranis, X47B, C70, BayraktarMIUS, DarkSword, J31, J25, H6, PAKDA, H20, SuperLynx, and Scorpion. Again, thanks to Lite for bringing this issue to our attention!
- Fix: A reader of our site called Lite brought to our attention that some of the aircraft damage numbers on the site did not match those in the game. This is because some aircraft have multiple hard points for a specific weapon and this was not taken into account in the damage calculation. We are in process of fixing the hard point counts for the affected aircraft. So far, fighters are not affected by this issue but we have determined that drones are. We've fixed the hard point counts and damage numbers for all the drones on the site and we will be verifying strike fighters, bombers and helicopters next. We apologise for this issue and are working on fixing it as soon as possible. Our goal is to have the most accurate stats possible on the site. Thank you for your understanding!
- Feature: Added burst damage for aircraft. This is also available in comparison views.
- Fix: Fixed bug where comparison view would not work correctly if comparing aircraft directly from the ship module list.
- Feature: Toggle between base and upgraded stats when subsystems aircraft
- Feature: Toggle between base and upgraded stats when comparing aircraft
- Fix: Add missing radar and sonar ranges for aircraft comparison
- Feature: Added another link to a social network profile in the menu.
- Fix: Improved statistics box visual appearance on small screens.
- Feature: Make it possible to view updated stats when comparing ships.
- Feature: Improve module list style on the ship and aircraft compare view.
- Fix: Fixed issue where critical damage was not taken into account when upgrade was toggled in an aircraft module.
- Fix: Fixed bug where speed bar graph had incorrect length when comparing ships.
- Feature: Added a new filter so you can filter items by purchase currency: dollars, gold or battle pass.
- Feature: On the ship, module, and aircraft detail page, show if the item is a battle pass item or not.
- Feature: Added carrier spawn locations on the maps page.
- Feature: Each map now has a permanent link which opens the modal directly for that particular map.
- Feature: Added a page for maps in the game. They include the map layouts, along with spawn point locations. Special thanks to Davos#6696 for figuring out how to get the spawn point data from the game.
- Feature: Portuguese translation. Thanks to Subatomico Gaming for contributing the translation!
- Feature: Added missing ammo count for grenade launcher
- Feature: Added descriptions for damage per shot, DPM, and burst damage.
- Feature: Removed critical damage from damage per shot. Critical damage is still shown in DPM and burst damage.
- Feature: Added Spanish translation. Thanks to MODERN WARSHIPS ✰P.R. for contributing the translation!
- Feature: Added social media links. Feel free to follow us on social media services for the latest news and updates!
- Feature: Added Italian translation. Thanks to ༒︎ZAHΞΞB༒︎ for contributing the translation!
- Feature: Improved language menu
- Feature: Added new information to weapons: show if there is a possibility of projectile ricochet.
- Feature: Added new search feature, which makes it easier to find ships, modules and articles.
- Feature: Toggle base and upgraded stats for aircraft.
- Fix: Add missing radar and sonar range for aircraft.
- Feature: Toggle base and upgraded stats for modules.
- Feature: New DPM formula which should be more accurate.
- Feature: Critical damage is taken into account in damage numbers.
- Feature: Added weapon accuracy.
- Feature: Added weapon recoil.
- Feature: Added weapon projectile dispersion.
- Feature: Added weapon burst damage. This is the damage a weapon does per one clip before it needs to reloaded.
- Feature: Take upgraded stats account in bar charts in ships and weapons.
- Fix: Minor fix to Arabic translation
- Feature: Added Arabic translation. Thanks to Grim Scythe for contributing the translation!
- Feature: Added Czech/Slovak translation. Thanks to Araphaim for contributing the translation!
- Feature: Allow showing upgraded stats for ships
- Feature: Display carrier resource points
- Fix: Fix incorrect range unit for radar and sonar
- Fix: Tier and rarity are hidden now in most places for aircraft modules so people keep asking me why the aircraft and aircraft module tiers are mismatched. It's not my fault that the data is in that format in the game.
- Fix: Fixed some z-ordering issues with the menu and compare header on mobile devices.
- Fix: Fixed underwater launch information for torpedoes.
- Fix: Fixed issue where certain helicopters and bombers would have too large DPM value
- Feature: Add new articles section
- Feature: Show some of the hidden modules in the list, such as GTX 690, TMF 155 (155 mm) and the Zumwalt Railgun
- Fix: Fixed issue where language was not taken into account when adding the site to home screen as a PWA
- Feature: added h1 title element on list pages along with item count
- Fix: added some missing translation strings
- Fix: fixed issue where title tag was not translated when viewing a subsystem or aircraft list
- Feature: Added indicator for new items
- Feature: Added "underwater launch capability" information for weapons.
- Feature: Added "susceptible to countermeasures" information for weapons.
- Feature: Added Chinese (Traditional) translation. Huge thanks to Chinese Moderator Fox / 中文版主 Fox for creating the translation!
- Fix: Fixed issue where clicking the site logo while using Chinese translation, the language would change to English.
- Feature: Added Chinese (Simplified) translation. Huge thanks to Chinese Moderator Fox / 中文版主 Fox for creating the translation!
- Feature: New favicon
- Feature: Added aircraft statistics
- Feature: Added price information for ships, modules and aircraft
- Feature: Added ammo count for weapons
- Feature: Updated images
- Feature: Updated latest game data based on version 0.48.1
- Feature: Updated ship data
- Feature: Updated module data
- Feature: Updated images
- Feature: Added description to ships
- Feature: Added weapon projectile start speed and acceleration, in addition to max speed
- Feature: Added a list of modules on the ship comparison page
- Fix: Fixed click/tap area of compare button on module details page
- Initial release