حول موقع إحصائيات MW
MW Stats provides statistics and numbers for ships and items in the Modern Warships mobile game.
For more information, please read our FAQ page.
Modern Warships Stats does not give any guarantee about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of information on this site.
This site is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Artstorm or Cube Software, or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates.
The name Modern Warships as well as any related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Data version: 0.74.0
Data last updated: 2023-12-03 10:24 (منذ يوم)
Application version: 1.33.0
- Feature: Added Malay translation. Big thanks to Jasson0623!
- Feature: Added torpedo countermeasures consumable stats for submarines.
- Feature: Added Flags page.
- Feature: Added Avatars page.
- Feature: Added new Monstrous Maelstrom map.
- Feature: Added camouflages section. Please note that currently the data is limited to camouflages that can be applied to all ships. Ship-specific skins like Zumwalt Tesla will be added in the future.
- Fix: Fixed incorrect rarity color for common items in the listing.
- Feature: Added new Two Samurai map.
- Feature: Updated Arctic map layout.
- Feature: Added visual detection range for all aircraft.
- Feature: Pinned new and alpha items to the top of the list.
- Feature: Improved search UI.
- Fix: Fixed issue where sidebar filter view was squished if compare slide was open at the same time.
- Fix: Fixed bug with DPM calculation which caused some rapid-firing weapons to have too high DPM. This is because devs changed how the fire rate is defined for these weapons. This issue affected anti-air guns and autocannons.
- Feature: Added visual detection range for ships.
- Fix: Fixed sell price not showing up on BP subsystems.
- Fix: Fixed P-800 Onyx (Cluster warhead) damage to include submunitions.
- Fix: Su-37 Terminator's X-59 damage so it includes submunitions.
- Fix: Xian H-20's YJ-18 (Cluster) damage so it includes submunitions.
- Fix: Corrected F127 stealth status from non-stealth to stealth. Thanks to EHOT for bringing this to our attention.
- Feature: Added a new indicator for ships and aircraft that can be obtained during a time-limited event.
- Feature: Added the new map Stone Peaks to the map page. Huge thanks to 𝗗ᴀᴠᴏꜱ for providing the necessary data for spawn points.
- Feature: Added the Stratofortress tail gun stats.
- Feature: Added a lock icon to locked modules in the module list page.
- Feature: Made some more locked modules visible in the list.
- Fix: Removed sell price for locked modules since they can't be sold.
- Fix: Fixed Garpun availability so that it can be purchased in the store. Previously it showed Battle Pass and Artcoin only. Thanks to /u/wkbrlsdgwga on Reddit for bringing this to my attention.
- Feature: Added a square image download button for modules and aircraft.
- Feature: Added Thai translation. If you want to help to improve the translation, please contact us via Discord at joppuyo#5569 or via email at [email protected]
- Fix: Fixed flags for Sea-Ceptor AA and Bofors Mk4 (40mm). Thanks to IT Vittorio Veneto (C-550) and ϟ Cᴏɴɴᴏʀ ᵁᴷ ϟ for bringing this to my attention.
- Feature: New process for generating ship images. This leads to more detailed and smoother images.
- Fix: Fixed damage value calculation for Type 100 DF-17 (Cluster).
- Feature: Add stealth filter in ship list.
- Feature: Added new Viking Bay map. Thanks to 𝗗ᴀᴠᴏꜱ#3249 for figuring out the spawn point data in the game!
- Fix: Fix stealth stats for JS Mogami (FFM-1), FS Swordship, and CN Type 076
- Feature: You can now create an account on MW Stats.
- Feature: Added feature to link MW Stats account with your Patreon account. If you support MW Stats on Patreon, you can browse MW Stats without ads.
- Feature: Update app icon.
- Fix: Fix weapon category for aircraft weapons.
- Fix: Fix required player level for Battle Pass items.
- Fix: Display locked items as unavailable to purchase.
- Feature: Added level requirement filter to ships and equipment lists.
- Feature: Limited the number of items on module list and added "Load more" button to improve performance.
- Feature: Added ship/weapon/aircraft name to header on mobile devices when the screen is scrolled down.
- Feature: Added indicator to filter button when there are active filters.
- Feature: Added Vietnamese translation. If you want to help to improve the translation, please contact us via Discord at joppuyo#5569 or via email at [email protected]
- Feature: Limited the number of items on aircraft list and added "Load more" button to improve performance.
- Feature: Added a share button on Battle Pass page on mobile devices.
- Feature: Changed list filter on desktop devices from static to sticky one so you can filter items even if you have scrolled down.
- Feature: Limited the number of items on ship list and added "Load more" button to improve performance.
- Feature: Added date when the data was last updated on the about page.
- Feature: Added a secondary menu on detail page which allows you to compare or share the page.
- Feature: Add icon for ship class.
- Feature: Added information how to obtain items: shop, market or battle pass.
- Feature: Separated buy and sell price for items.
- Feature: remember user language when accessing the app via root URL or a PWA.
- Fix: fixed issue where GBU53 of Tempest and F-7 had wrong damage value.
- Fix: fix data format in ship/module/aircraft BP card.
- Fix: fixed shot delay values for semi-automatic weapons
- Feature: Added consumable counts for damage control, countermeasures, ammo reserve and smoke to ship details
- Feature: Translated information pages like "DPM" and "Ship Stealth" into Korean. Big thanks to 𝗗ᴀᴠᴏꜱ#3249!
- Feature: Translated information pages like "DPM" and "Ship Stealth" into Japanese. Big thanks to Τάρταρος!
- Feature: Added Japanese translation. Thanks to Τάρταρος for providing the translation!
- Feature: Added German translation. Thanks to Spookyidol for providing the translation!
- Feature: Added menu language switcher also on subpages like "Modules" and "Aircraft"
- Feature: Added Korean translation. Thanks to 𝗗ᴀᴠᴏꜱ#3249 for providing the translation!
- Feature: Added cyrillic names for ships to improve Russian search.
- Fix: Improved quality of some ship images.
- Feature: Added levels along with required XP
- Feature: Added Russian translation. Thanks to EHOT for providing the translation!
- Feature: On ship, module and aircraft page, display if item is part of a battle pass.
- Feature: Added Indonesian translation. Thanks to Nosilence for providing the translation!
- Feature: added battle pass information
- Fix: Fixed issue where DPM value was shown for aircraft total damage against air and underwater targets
- Feature: Beta no more! Removed beta label from app title.
- Feature: Added a possibility to receive push notifications when a new article is released. You can find this setting on the the settings page in the menu.
- Feature: Added weapon firing type (automatic or semi-automatic) for cannons, grenade launchers and aircraft weapons.
- Feature: Added stealth info for following ships: Project941Bis, Monitor (Arsenal), Moscow and Nemesis
- Fix: Improved accuracy of total damage numbers for T2 aircraft.
- Fix: Fixed total damage values for: F37 (F/A-XX), FCAS, J31 (J-35), Tempest. The values were previously too large.
- Feature: Added total damage statistics to aircraft.
- Feature: Added stealth info for rest of the ships.
If you have any of the following ships: Project941Bis, Monitor (Arsenal), Moscow or Nemesis and 10 minutes of spare time, please hit me up on Twitter or discord at joppuyo#5569 so we can add stealth info for them. Thanks!
- Feature: Added stealth information to ships. Stealth ships are not visible on the radar in the minimap. Note that because this needs manual testing some ships don't have this information yet. Big thanks to Visku#6770 for providing information about stealth mechanics and helping with testing!
- Feature: Updated module stats page layout
- Feature: Added weapon guidance information to modules
- Feature: Updated maps for version 0.55.
- Feature: Added new tag filter which can be used to show only new or alpha items.
- Feature: Changed reload time display value from integer to a floating point number, i.e. it's displayed as a fractional number instead of rounded to the nearest second.
- Feature: Changed AOE radius to kilometers.
- Feature: Added AOE damage and radius to weapons.
- Feature: Calculated burst damage and DPM values so they include AOE damage.
- Fix: Added battle pass information in compare views.
- Fix: In module comparison view, moved ammo count from Characteristics to Statistics so it can be upgraded.
- Feature: On the module page, added list of ships or aircraft with the particular module.
- Fix: Added missing projectile health to comparison views.
- Fix: Removed required player rarity from the aircraft module. They have a required player rarity in the API but I think this information is misleading to many users since it's not visible in the game in any way.
- Fix: Removed rarity triangle from aircraft modules in the comparison view.
- Fix: Fixed hard point counts and damage values for rest of that aircraft. Every aircraft that had its stats changed: MQ9, FL71, KUSFC, Taranis, X47B, C70, BayraktarMIUS, DarkSword, J31, J25, H6, PAKDA, H20, SuperLynx, and Scorpion. Again, thanks to Lite for bringing this issue to our attention!
- Fix: A reader of our site called Lite brought to our attention that some of the aircraft damage numbers on the site did not match those in the game. This is because some aircraft have multiple hard points for a specific weapon and this was not taken into account in the damage calculation. We are in process of fixing the hard point counts for the affected aircraft. So far, fighters are not affected by this issue but we have determined that drones are. We've fixed the hard point counts and damage numbers for all the drones on the site and we will be verifying strike fighters, bombers and helicopters next. We apologise for this issue and are working on fixing it as soon as possible. Our goal is to have the most accurate stats possible on the site. Thank you for your understanding!
- Feature: Added burst damage for aircraft. This is also available in comparison views.
- Fix: Fixed bug where comparison view would not work correctly if comparing aircraft directly from the ship module list.
- Feature: Toggle between base and upgraded stats when subsystems aircraft
- Feature: Toggle between base and upgraded stats when comparing aircraft
- Fix: Add missing radar and sonar ranges for aircraft comparison
- Feature: Added another link to a social network profile in the menu.
- Fix: Improved statistics box visual appearance on small screens.
- Feature: Make it possible to view updated stats when comparing ships.
- Feature: Improve module list style on the ship and aircraft compare view.
- Fix: Fixed issue where critical damage was not taken into account when upgrade was toggled in an aircraft module.
- Fix: Fixed bug where speed bar graph had incorrect length when comparing ships.
- Feature: Added a new filter so you can filter items by purchase currency: dollars, gold or battle pass.
- Feature: On the ship, module, and aircraft detail page, show if the item is a battle pass item or not.
- Feature: Added carrier spawn locations on the maps page.
- Feature: Each map now has a permanent link which opens the modal directly for that particular map.
- Feature: Added a page for maps in the game. They include the map layouts, along with spawn point locations. Special thanks to 𝗗ᴀᴠᴏꜱ#3249 for figuring out how to get the spawn point data from the game.
- Feature: Portuguese translation. Thanks to Subatomico Gaming for contributing the translation!
- Feature: Added missing ammo count for grenade launcher
- Feature: Added descriptions for damage per shot, DPM, and burst damage.
- Feature: Removed critical damage from damage per shot. Critical damage is still shown in DPM and burst damage.
- Feature: Added Spanish translation. Thanks to MODERN WARSHIPS ✰P.R. for contributing the translation!
- Feature: Added social media links. Feel free to follow us on social media services for the latest news and updates!
- Feature: Added Italian translation. Thanks to ༒︎ZAHΞΞB༒︎ for contributing the translation!
- Feature: Improved language menu
- Feature: Added new information to weapons: show if there is a possibility of projectile ricochet.
- Feature: Added new search feature, which makes it easier to find ships, modules and articles.
- Feature: Toggle base and upgraded stats for aircraft.
- Fix: Add missing radar and sonar range for aircraft.
- Feature: Toggle base and upgraded stats for modules.
- Feature: New DPM formula which should be more accurate.
- Feature: Critical damage is taken into account in damage numbers.
- Feature: Added weapon accuracy.
- Feature: Added weapon recoil.
- Feature: Added weapon projectile dispersion.
- Feature: Added weapon burst damage. This is the damage a weapon does per one clip before it needs to reloaded.
- Feature: Take upgraded stats account in bar charts in ships and weapons.
- Fix: Minor fix to Arabic translation
- Feature: Added Arabic translation. Thanks to Grim Scythe for contributing the translation!
- Feature: Added Czech/Slovak translation. Thanks to Araphaim for contributing the translation!
- Feature: Allow showing upgraded stats for ships
- Feature: Display carrier resource points
- Fix: Fix incorrect range unit for radar and sonar
- Fix: Tier and rarity are hidden now in most places for aircraft modules so people keep asking me why the aircraft and aircraft module tiers are mismatched. It's not my fault that the data is in that format in the game.
- Fix: Fixed some z-ordering issues with the menu and compare header on mobile devices.
- Fix: Fixed underwater launch information for torpedoes.
- Fix: Fixed issue where certain helicopters and bombers would have too large DPM value
- Feature: Add new articles section
- Feature: Show some of the hidden modules in the list, such as GTX 690, TMF 155 (155 mm) and the Zumwalt Railgun
- Fix: Fixed issue where language was not taken into account when adding the site to home screen as a PWA
- Feature: added h1 title element on list pages along with item count
- Fix: added some missing translation strings
- Fix: fixed issue where title tag was not translated when viewing a subsystem or aircraft list
- Feature: Added indicator for new items
- Feature: Added "underwater launch capability" information for weapons.
- Feature: Added "susceptible to countermeasures" information for weapons.
- Feature: Added Chinese (Traditional) translation. Huge thanks to Chinese Moderator Fox / 中文版主 Fox for creating the translation!
- Fix: Fixed issue where clicking the site logo while using Chinese translation, the language would change to English.
- Feature: Added Chinese (Simplified) translation. Huge thanks to Chinese Moderator Fox / 中文版主 Fox for creating the translation!
- Feature: New favicon
- Feature: Added aircraft statistics
- Feature: Added price information for ships, modules and aircraft
- Feature: Added ammo count for weapons
- Feature: Updated images
- Feature: Updated latest game data based on version 0.48.1
- Feature: Updated ship data
- Feature: Updated module data
- Feature: Updated images
- Feature: Added description to ships
- Feature: Added weapon projectile start speed and acceleration, in addition to max speed
- Feature: Added a list of modules on the ship comparison page
- Fix: Fixed click/tap area of compare button on module details page
- Initial release